OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
Last Date: 17-08-2020
A. LOCATION and TENTATIVE NO. OF NUMBER OF SEATS:-
Note: A candidate is to choose and can apply for one trade at one work centre/Location only.
EASTERN SECTOR (Assam) :
|Work Centre||Sl.No||Trade||No. of Seats|
|6||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||6|
|7||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||18|
|3||Secretarial Assistant (ITI)||10|
|4||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||1|
|3||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||20|
|9||Information & Communication Technology System||20|
|Sivasagar||10||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||10|
|12||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||4|
|14||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||2|
|Eastern Sector Total||716|
Silchar : 49
Total : 716
B. Educational Qualifications :
- Accountant : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant-Human Resource : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant : ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice .
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : ITI in COPA Trade .
- Draughtsman (Civil) : ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade .
- Electrician : ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Electronics Mechanic : ITI in Electronics Mechanic .
- Fitter : ITI in Fitter .
- Instrument Mechanic : ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : B.Sc with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Library Assistant : ITI in Library and information Science.
- Machinist : ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- Mechanic Diesel : ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade .
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
- Plumber : ITI in Plumber trade.
- Surveyor : ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- Welder : ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Civil : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Computer Science : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electrical : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics & Telecommunication : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Mechanical : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
C . AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the
Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
Concession & Relaxation:
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the
trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto
15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
E. REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
I. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register
themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/(Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19)
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register
menunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
ii. After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
F. HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website
www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till
17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
G. IMPORTANT DATES :
Issue of advertisement and call for applications : 29th July 2020
opening of online application portal at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in : 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS
Last date for receiving of applications : 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS
Date of Result/Selection : 24th August 2020
Receive confirmation from candidates : 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020
Official Advertisement : Click here