Directorate of Welfare
of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam
Applications are invited from ST(P)/OBC graduate unemployed youths for Financial
Assistance for the year 2020-21. Applicant can apply in the prescribed format given below and
the same along with the relevant documents.
Last Date :
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE For Unemployed Graduate Youths ST/OBC 2020-2021
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- He/She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
- Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc.recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
- Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group 25 years to 45 years.
- Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per annum.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Caste Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- Affidavit signed by notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority,
- Graduation pass certificate.
- HSLC Admit Card(for proof of age )
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of Bank pass book.
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID/PAN Card/Driving License/AADHAAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized. (limiting to an amount of maximum of Rs. 50,000).
- Proof of working outside the state (if any).
Official Notice : click here
Advertise : Click here
Application form : Click here