ADVERTISMENT FOR ADMISSION OF A.N.M. (AUXILIARYNURSES MIDWIVES) IN GOVT. A.N.M TRAINING CENTRES OF ASSAM Application are invited from female citizen of India for admission into A.N.M. training Course for the session 2020-2021.
Interested candidates can apply throutgh proper channel. Details are given below.
Last Date : 10-12-2020
A.N.M Admission Notice Assam 2020-2021
ELIGIBLTY FOR APPLYING FOR THE ANM COURSE 2020-2021 :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect. The provision of permanent resident certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/daughters of the employees of the Government of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (10+2)or equivalent, and or, as per latest guidelines of Indian Nursing Council(INC).
- Age- The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 31st December 2020 of the year of admission. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC, ST,OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Only female candidate may apply.
- Selected candidate shall have to take admission in the specified institution as per allotment by Director of Health Services (FW), Assam on or before the last date of admission as fixed by the Government.
- The admission of the candidates will be subject to medical fitness.
- As far as practicable, candidate will be allotted seat in the institute in her home district or, nearest to home district D. 50 nos. seats have been separately approved by Govt. for candidates belonging to Tea Tribes.
On selection the candidate before admission shall execute a Bond to serve the Government of Assam at least for a period of 5 years in the prescribed from or pay an amount of Rs. 1 lakh as forfeiture fine.
How to Apply for A.N.M Admission Notice Assam 2020-2021
Interested candidates can apply for ANM training course for the year 2020-2021 in different health institutions in the state under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam, Hengrabari, and Guwahati-36. The online application will be available in the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam official website (www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in) w. e f 01.12.2020 to 10.12.2020 till midnight.
- No. online application shall be received after prescribed time by default.
- If applicant furnishes false statement/document during online application, her candidature will be summarily rejected as soon as such fraud is detected.
- A candidate shall not be considered for appearing in the selection process if the application is incomplete or defective.
- A candidate must upload self-attested copies of all required, testimonials age proof document/ Mark-sheet and recent passport size photograph etc. While submitting the application online.
Official Advertisement : Click here